3.23.2009

My Little Cowboys and Jango Fett






Ben's kindergarten class just finished learning about Texas. So on the Fri. before spring break they all got to dress up in their western clothes. He even got to bring his stick horse to school for a "round-up" and a tin can to eat his snack around a "camp fire". He had lots of fun! So, of coarse in the morning I thought Johnny would want to dress-up too. He did last year and so I got all his cowboy stuff ready too. Natalie was excited about it all and so was Ben. But, when Johnny woke up and I told him, he responded by telling me "I'm not a cowboy I'm Jango Johnny", meaning Jango Fett from Star Wars. His backback that he is wearing in the photo is his "jet pack". I guess a lot can change in a year!

No comments: