7.13.2009

Swim Lessons



The boys started their swimming lessons on July 7th. They LOVE them. Here are some pics on their first day. I was able to get these two pictures, then my camera died. Just my luck! I am glad I at least got these. Ben is doing wonderful. Johnny is doing great too, but Johnny will be Johnny and has "slipped" into the water a couple of times when he wasn't suppose to. Watching him is like living through a 30 minute heart attack (his lessons are for 30 minutes). He is just so fearless and loves the water sooo much! On Thursday I had to run to the side of the pool and try to pull him out of the water because his teacher wasn't paying good attention to what the kids were doing. I think if he falls in again, I might have to take him out of the class and get him private lessons. I would hate to do this because he loves it so much, but it is way too stressful to keep watching your child almost drown twice a week.

No comments: