4.06.2010

Weekend Full of Easter Fun

Easter afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter lunch and an egg hunt. Everyone had a wonderful time and the kids really enjoyed spending time with all of their cousins. It was an afternoon full of food, family and fun (like always, I'm sure I've said that before)!!!








Thank you to Uncle Scott for playing chess with Ben!! He really enjoys playing the game with you and you are such a great Uncle to spend that time and attention on him.



Easter Morning.....The Easter Bunny Came!!


Johnny wanted a picture with Newman on Easter, I thought it was kinda cute.







Saturday before Easter we went to Nana and Grandaddy's house to celebrate and have an egg hunt. It was a nice way to start our Easter weekend, with family and fun. The kids enjoyed seeing everyone and hunting for eggs. That is when we discovered that Natalie would only collect the pink eggs during the egg hunt (which she also did the next day at Grandma and Grandpa's). I didn't realize it until the hunt was over and went over and looked in her bucket. She didn't have many eggs, but they were all pink so she was happy. Ben's bucket was full to the top with eggs and poor Johnny was walking around saying that the hunt couldn't be over because his bucket wasn't full and that the egg hunt can't be over until he has enough eggs to make his bucket all full. Poor guy.


No comments: