



Ben was named Mighty Mustang for the third time this school year today. Way to go Ben!!! He has had such a wonderful year this year! When the Principal was awarding him, she also announced that he is reading at a level 40. WOW - he began the year at a level 6 and their goal is to have them at a level 20 by the end of 1st grade.
3 comments:
Ben is a Rockstar!! Way to go BEN..Way to go!!! 4th grade reading level...impressive! Does he have a favorite book or series yet?
No, he doesn't have a favorite series yet. I did just buy a box set of the "Magic Tree House" series for him to read over the summer. I hope he likes them. I had no idea that he was at a level 40, on his last report card he was at a level 26. I was shocked when the Principal said that he was at a level 40. I asked him about it and he said "Yeah, I was tested last week and my teacher kept saying, that's too easy let's try this one for a bunch of books until we got to level 40." He didn't think that it was that big of a deal. Silly kid, it's a big deal to me!!
I know, that is a big deal! That is sooo awesome! Reaganne is coming along, but hopefully she will be like Ben and blossom in First Grade. I am just really glad she will be in a better school district! I have heard about the "Magic Tree House", I bet he does like it!!! Way to go Ben, keep up the great work!! ;)
Post a Comment