A few weeks ago Natalie had "Hilarious Hair Day" at preschool. This is what we came up with. I think that it turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself. I used a wire hanger in her hair and had to put something on the ends, so that she didn't poke someone (or herself) with the wire. That is when we came up with gluing the flowers on. She was REALLY happy with the solution to our problem.
She was so excited about her hair, that she felt that her dog stuffed animal needed hilarious hair too. So, she ended up putting a ton of clips and hair accessories all over it. She was happy with her creation.
She had a great time at preschool and was super proud of her hair. She even went grocery shopping with me after school. I asked if she wanted to go home first and take everything out of her hair. She said "NO! I LOVE it!". We got a lot of looks and giggles. Not sure what people thought, but I do know that my Natalie was completely happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment