9.09.2010

Girl Time!






Last week, after dropping Johnny off at preschool, we pulled into the garage and Natalie had a melt down. She really didn't cry or anything she just got REALLY quite (which if you know her is not her norm). When I opened the car door to get her out of her seat, there she was shoulders drooping, face down, and quite. I asked her what was wrong, she replied in a soft, mournful voice "I want Girl Time, it's Girl Time." I responded by saying that we could just have Girl Time at home today. She, with her head still hanging low said, "We had Girl Time at home last time." I felt so bad. She is so unbelievably jealous of Ben and Johnny going to school. I got back in the car and off we went. I didn't really have anywhere to go, so we ended up at The Village at Allen. We walked around the maze and train area and then I got her an ice cream cone. She loved it. We sat outside as she ate her cotton candy ice cream cone, she couldn't of been happier. I was glad that I just happened to have my camera.