It has been almost a year since my last post and boy what a year it has been! Here is just a bit of what has been going on in our lives this past year.
Natalie's teacher emailed me this photo in September. I smile every time I see it :)
Johnny and Natalie were on the same soccer team this past fall. Johnny wasn't too happy about it at first, but I think he really enjoyed having his little sis on his team. I'm just proud of Natalie for sticking with it through the season. She never complained about the practices or games, but told me when the season was over that she didn't ever want to do that again.
That might have something to do with the fact that
That might have something to do with the fact that
this is what she did earlier in the year.
Johnny was baptized on January 4, 2014 and I couldn't be prouder of him. He is an amazing little boy. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be his mother. He is a very special spirit.
Johnny and Grandpa Grumbles
Can you tell that Johnny was tired of having his picture taken?
Johnny and Grandma and Grandpa Grumbles
Johnny and his cousin Taylor, who was just baptized two months earlier.
Johnny, Thomas, Nana and Grandaddy Merrell
Love my sweet Johnny so much!
Natalie lost her two front teeth :)
Pine Wood Derby 2014. Johnny and Ben both won first place in their dens and Johnny won third place in the pack. It was a great night.
Easter 2014
We chaperoned Johnny's 2nd grade trip to the zoo.
Field Day 2014
Natalie and her friend hula dancing :)
Ben earned his arrow of light.
Natalie went to a birthday party that was at an ice skating rink. She had only been ice skating one time before and was really nervous about it all. I'm so grateful that her friend Jackson was there, he was such a gentleman and helped her a lot. It was really cute to see him looking out for her.
My silly Natalie. It's silly day at school today. She couldn't be happier about it.
I know that I have skipped over lots of events that I may add later, maybe :)









No comments:
Post a Comment