6.05.2014

Schools Out for Summer!!

I am so grateful that it is summer once again!  My kids have had a wonderful year, with wonderful teachers, but I am just ready to have them home with me for awhile.
They are growing up way too fast.




Natalie had perfect attendance this year at school.  She was the only one in her class to achieve this and for an award her teacher gave her a minion stuffed animal.  It was their class mascot all year, his name is Banana.  Natalie hasn't let it leave her side since getting it yesterday. 


This morning, before heading off to school.

 
Goof Balls!


 Johnny won the "Jolly Rancher" award in his 2nd grade class.  The award is for being happy to learn every day.  On his report card his teacher wrote the following:

 I wish all of my students worked as hard as Johnny does every day. He is such a positive student and I will miss his dedication and love of learning. Watching him learn something new or teach others about something he has learned is one of my favorite things about him.

I thought those were some pretty nice comments!
I couldn't be prouder of him, he is such a smart and all around great guy.


 Ben's 5th Grade Graduation


Ben getting his Certificate of Completion of Elementary School from his teacher Mr. Parkman.


Ben also received the President's Education Gold Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence.

This is Ben with all his awards from ALPHA (gifted and talented program).  He is one very smart and over achieving little man.


WATER BALLOON FIGHT!!




We were invited to participate in an end of school year water balloon fight, so FUN!

No comments: