12.30.2009

Natalie's Christmas Apron



I decided to make Natalie a Christmas apron that she can wear each year when we make Christmas goodies. I made it a little big for her, hopefully she can use it for several years. We are going to put it away with the Christmas decorations, so that it becomes a special Christmas apron. I found the cutest fabric back for it back in October, but it didn't get made until the week of Christmas. Life just gets too busy sometimes. In fact, I bought the pattern for it a couple of days before I made it. Hobby Lobby had their patterns on sale for $1.99. I had Johnny and Natalie with me and hurried to find any pattern for an apron. I found one and bought it only to realize later when I was looking at it in the carpool lane to pick up Ben that it was a pattern for apron Christmas ornaments. So, I just made up the pattern. I think that it turned out pretty cute for not having a pattern and I hope that Natalie likes it.

No comments: