12.09.2009

Santa


The week of Thanksgiving I took the kids to see Santa while Thomas was a work. I decided to put them in their Christmas outfits and was really hoping to get a good picture. I think that the picture turned out pretty nice, except we just couldn't get Natalie to smile. When we got in the car I asked her why she wouldn't smile, she replied "I tried Mommy, I tried". Guess you can't argue with that. Santa can be a little intimidating.

1 comment:

Marguerite "Meganne" Grumbles said...

It is a beautiful picture, and definetely write Natalie's response answer on the back of the picture so you will have it for years to come, and you can tell it to her when she is older, and asking why wasn't I smiling? heehee. I am still debating the whole santa thing, we all remember our xmas card that one year, and I feel that is what it will be again. haha